BAS PHATT 1.0.X (sub-set)
View resource name in all available languages
BAS PHATT 1.0.X (sous-ensemble)
The Ph@ttSessionz speech database, funded by the German Ministry of Science and Education (BMBF), contains recordings of 864 adolescent speakers of German (age range 12-20). The recordings were performed via the WWW in public schools (Gymnasium) in 41 locations in Germany. The speech material recorded is a superset of the German SpeechDat-II and RVG-I corpora (see also ELRA-S0051, S0058, S0063, S0096 and S0155). Recordings were done with SpeechRecorder in selected schools in the years 2005-2007. Both channels, the headset and the desktop microphone, were recorded in high quality.
The BAS PHATT corpus is available in two versions: BAS PHATT 1.0.X (sub-set, ELRA-S0282-01) and BAS PHATT 1.1.X (complete corpus, ELRA-S0282-02).
BAS PHATT 1.0.X contains:
- 41 items (42 to 83), including 11 telephone numbers and 30 phonetically balanced sentences
- Total number of recordings: approx. 35,000
- Duration: ca. 4,100 minutes
- Formats: WAV 22,05kHz, 16 bit, SpeechDat Transliteration, BAS Partitur Format (BPF)
- Segmentation: manual segmentation begin/end utterance, automatic phonemic segmentation with MAUS
- Distribution: 5 DVD-R Iso 9660
See also ELRA-S0082-02.
View resource description in all available languages